Welcome to Dr. Yogi Herbal Spa
Dr.Yogi Herbal Spa, Chandigarh’s best spa that provides the ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE with treatments created by combining the best ancient techniques and herbal secrets with advanced discoveries in beauty and wellness. Our spa has a distinctive atmosphere where you enjoy superior soothing service without unnecessary formality. Every one of our spa therapists is professionally trained to give outstanding spa experience. A brand needs no introduction for its genuinity. Yogis Ayurveda is working since 4 generations in Ayurveda. Yogis Ayurveda started a new project with Herbal Spa. The healing powers of touch therapy have been expounded on since ancient times. Spa and touch therapist’s hand on one body has benefits that go beyond the realm of the physical…
Why Choose Us
- A massage session is a break from your job, your family, friends…to slow down and De-stress
- A massage improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to cells.
- Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products.
- When you receive a spa service, your mind, body and soul are in harmony.
- Pre-natal and Post-natal benefits for a woman is one of the most important factors for experiencing a massage
- Massage therapy can help with pain management in a chronic condition such as arthritis, sciatica, and muscles spasms
- By indulging in body contouring services at a spa, you can keep the extra pound off and keep your body in shape and beautiful
- Body polishes gently exfoliate your skin, promoting cellular renovation, refining pores and give your skin uniform relief.
- Water treatments in the form of either warm, dry air or warm, moist air heat the body stimulates blood circulation, initiating the purification process
- Therapeutic muds in either ‘rasuls’ or serials chamber, exfoliate dead skin cells, eliminate toxins and increase circulation.
- * Body massage is alternative healing therapies are nothing new, but now spa are getting creative and people have actually begun to understand the inherent benefits these things can provide to the mind, body and soul …